• Participation in the Family Law Congress in 2016
• Intensive Postgraduate “Family relations and successions in the Civil and Commercial Code: main changes and new tensions” at the Faculty of Law of the University of Buenos Aires in 2015
• Intensive Postgraduate “Reforms, changes and transformations of family law, childhood and adolescence” at the Faculty of Law of the University of Buenos Aires in 2012
• Theoretical-Practical Seminar “Family Law and the Reform of the Civil Code” before the Professional Council of Legal Sciences in 2012.
• Intensive Postgraduate Course “The challenges of Law facing the problems of the family today” at the Faculty of Law of the University of Buenos Aires in 2011
• Practical course before the Professional Council of Legal Sciences “Practical analysis of the Food Process” in 2010
• Intensive Seminar on “Divorce and Divorce Process” in 2009
• Intensive Seminar on: “Damages in Family Law. Prevention and Quantification ”in 2008.
Spanish and English
Senior Lawyer at Barreto & Asociados law firm in charge of the family area. General advice on divorce, alimony, parental responsibility and family estate planning.